Anticorrosion Topcoats Electrostatic Spray Zinc Base Powder Coating Paint
|Min. Order (KG)||FOB Price|
|200+||US $2 / KG|
- "Zinc Rich Primer " is a kind of epoxy powder coating primer containing zinc.
- Desinged to give excellent protection against corrosion on the surface to which it is applied.
- Topcoats must be applied.
- Main performance: Zinc rich anticorrosion primer;Excellent anti-corrosion.
- Must be overcoated.
- Chemistry:Epoxy rich in Zinc
- Color appearance: Metallic gray,slightly granular film
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity:1.8-2.2g/cm3
- Curing schedule(object temp.):200ºC/8-10minutes;180ºC/12-15minutes
- Storage:Dry ventilation conditions below 30ºC(open boxes must be resealed tightly)
- Shelf life:12months
- Architecture Construction
- Agricultural Equipment
- General Industry