Powder Coating for Casting Aluminum
- Specially designed to minimise the formation of bubbles caused by gas or moisture released from a porous substrate during cure.
- Ideal for galvanized steel, cast iron and aluminum.
- Porous substrates can be coated with almost no craters, pin holes,or air bubbles.
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance as well outstanding exterior durability.
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Environmentally friendly.
- Chemistry: Epoxy/Polyester
- Gloss:60-95 gloss unit
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity: 1.2-1.7g/cm3
- Curing schedule(object temp.):150- 200ºC/10-15minutes
- Storage: Dry ventilation conditions below 25ºC(open boxes must be resealed tightly)
- Shelf life: 12months
Under dry conditions,good ventilation at a temperature not exceeding 30 C,humidity<60%
2.Storage period recommended should not exceed 12 months,in case exceeding 12 months without affecting their free flowing properties, the powder will still have optimal characteristics.
3.Should be protected from excessive heat,humidity,water and contamination with foreign materials such as powder, dust, dirt, etc.
4.Any leftover powder should be kept in an appropriate area that is cool and dry. Do not expose to the air too long as the powder properties may deteriorate with the moisture.