- "Antimicrobial Powder Coating"provides protection against a broad spectrum of micro-organisms,such as AFT,Penicillium citrinum, etc.
- The cured film exhibits enhanced resistance to bacteria and fungi growth
- Excellent mechanical properties and corrosion resistance
- Good flow and leveling properties
- High temperature stability and excellent color retention
- Suitable for both exterior and interior applications
- Chemistry: Epoxy Polyester/Polyester / Polyurethane
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity: 1.4-1.7g/cm3 up to colors
- Curing schedule(object temp.): 180ºC/10-15minutes;200ºC/6-10minutes
- Storage: Dry ventilation conditions below 30ºC(open boxes must be resealed tightly)
- Shelf life:12months
Under dry conditions,good ventilation at a temperature not exceeding 30 C,humidity<60%
2.Storage period recommended should not exceed 12 months,in case exceeding 12 months without affecting their free flowing properties, the powder will still have optimal characteristics.
3.Should be protected from excessive heat,humidity,water and contamination with foreign materials such as powder, dust, dirt, etc.
4.Any leftover powder should be kept in an appropriate area that is cool and dry. Do not expose to the air too long as the powder properties may deteriorate with the moisture.