- "Zinc Rich Primer " is a kind of epoxy powder coating primer containing zinc.
- Desinged to give excellent protection against corrosion on the surface to which it is applied.
- Topcoats must be applied.
- Main performance: Zinc rich anticorrosion primer;Excellent anti-corrosion.
- Must be overcoated.
- Chemistry:Epoxy rich in Zinc
- Color appearance: Metallic gray,slightly granular film
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity:1.8-2.2g/cm3
- Curing schedule(object temp.):200ºC/8-10minutes;180ºC/12-15minutes
- Storage:Dry ventilation conditions below 30ºC(open boxes must be resealed tightly)
- Shelf life:12months
1.Under dry conditions,good ventilation at a temperature not exceeding 30 C,humidity<60%
2.Storage period recommended should not exceed 12 months,in case exceeding 12 months without affecting their free flowing properties, the powder will still have optimal characteristics.
3.Should be protected from excessive heat,humidity,water and contamination with foreign materials such as powder, dust, dirt, etc.
4.Any leftover powder should be kept in an appropriate area that is cool and dry. Do not expose to the air too long as the powder properties may deteriorate with the moisture.